ICT 6541: Applied Cryptography
Schedule: Wednesday 5 PM to 8 PM
Location: Room 629, ECE Building, BUET
Office Hour: Saturday 11 AM - 12 PM
- [06.03.16] The remaining presentation will be held on 15/03/16.
- [08.02.16] Submission Guideline [PDF]
- [26.01.16] Paper Presentation Guideline and Schedule [PDF]
- [19.01.16] Midterm Exam on 27th January, 2016 from 5:45 PM.
- [19.01.16] Class on 20/01/16 has been rescheduled to 21/01/16 at 5:30 PM.
- [14.01.16] Project 1 has been assigned. Deadline 21.02.16
- [11.01.16] As per decision of the TA, all classes and midterm exams are cancelled until further notice.
- Class on 23/12/15 has been rescheduled to 26/12/15 at 5:30 PM.
- Midterm Exam on 13th January, 2016 from 5:45 PM.
- Paper Selection Deadline is 8th January, 2016. Send your selected paper by email for approval.
- Extra class on 17nd December, 2015 from 5:30 PM.
- No class on 2nd December, 2015.
- No class on 18th November, 2015.
- Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C by Bruce Schneier
- Handbook of Applied Cryptography by Alfred J. Menezes, Paul C. van Oorschot and Scott A. Vanstone
- Midterm Exam: 30%
- Project: 15%
- Research Paper Presentation: 15%
- Final Exam: 40%
- Lecture 1 [PDF]
- Lecture 2 [PDF]
- Lecture 3 [PDF]
- Lecture 4 [PDF][PPT]
- Lecture 5 [PDF]
- Lecture 6 [PDF]
- Lecture 7 [PDF]
- Lecture 8 [PDF]
- Project 1 [PDF]